START AT $15 per hour NOW / IMMEDIATELY
· Earn up to $15.75 / Hour depending on your experience
· Fast-paced, Team Environment
· Flexible Hours to work around your schedule
· Bi-Lingual Training Available in English & Spanish
· Free Uniforms
· 50% Employee Meal Discount
· College Tuition Reimbursements
· High School Completion Courses
· Employee Referral Bonus Program
· Discounts to major retailers through McDPerks
· Earned Paid Time Off
· Competitive Pay & Benefits Package
The Maintenance Person maintains outstanding interior and exterior restaurant and equipment cleanliness and repair. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, windows, stock rooms, dining room, and restrooms
• Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
• Take out and empty trash compactor
• Change light bulbs
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the restaurant, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.