Can you clean it and fix things? We are hiring a skilled maintenance technician who can assist with building maintenance, equipment maintenance and landscaping. This person has basic experience and knowledge of electrical and plumbing. Any HVAC experience would be beneficial.
The Maintenance Technician manages organization wide maintenance responsibilities currently at 5 McDonald’s locations located in Longmont, Firestone, Frederick and Loveland, CO.
· Troubleshoot and fix equipment
· Assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment
· Replace and patch tile and drywall
· Assisting with landscaping, painting, and maintaining outside grounds
· Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
· 1 year Previous maintenance experience or equivalent training
· Comfortable with troubleshooting and fixing equipment
· Ability to communicate with third party technicians regarding troubleshooting steps
· Plumbing experience: the basic knowledge and willingness to fix
· Electrical experience: basics and willingness to troubleshoot and fix
· HVAC experience: some knowledge is a plus
· Ability to complete task timely and work with minimal supervision
· Ability to follow direction, multitask and utilize decision making skills
As a member of the Maintenance Team, your supervisor will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
· Competitive pay
· Free Meals
· Uniforms Provided
· Vendor equipment training
· Tuition assistance
· Paid time off accrued annually
Wages and Benefits
Health Care: ACA Compliant with employees eligible after one year of full time service.
Wages: $15-$22 based on experience, availability and certifications
Colorado Paid Sick Leave available
· Longmont: Highway 119 and I-25
· Frederick: Highway 52 and I-25
· Firestone: 5950 Firestone Blvd
· Loveland: 1809 W Eisenhower Blvd. and 209 E 29th Street
Apply online today!