******** Each team member is eligible for $2500 annually in FREE TUITION money! ********
It's time you work with a company who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. Do you love serving others? Would you enjoy making a difference as part of a team that serves your community? J.W Ebert dba McDonald’s is an employer that you can take pride in joining. We serve many meals a day inside our restaurants, and we actively serve our local community in other ways, from schools to fundraisers, to volunteering, we are there.
Are you a friendly person who enjoys hands-on work? Do you like being part of a team, but also enjoy working independently? If you work well with others, and on your own, we want to speak with you!
Our restaurants are busy all day long, inside and out! We need dedicated team members that are focused on maintaining the physical plant and ensuring a welcoming, clean environment for fellow staff and guests. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and takes the initiative without being asked.
This position has a detailed list of tasks that need to be completed inside and outside of the restaurant daily. As a custodial/ maintenance team member, you would be expected to manage your time and ensure all items are completed and checked off by a manager before leaving for the day.
* Love to serve others!
* Be a morning person!
* Be reliable!
* Be a good teammate to your peers!
* Be conscientious and take pride in yourself!
* Be available to work varied shifts 5:00am to 3:00pm, always starting at 6am or before
* Able to lift 25 lbs.
As a Custodial/ Maintenance staff member, you will be responsible for:
* Filtering oil in the fryers daily
* Maintain outside areas to be clean & safe- parking lot, curbs, one block radius of the restaurant, storage shed area, and landscaping beds
* Clean restrooms, inside and outside windows, storage areas, and other areas as needed
* Unload delivery truck 2 times a week, rotate food by code dates
* Take out trash and cardboard to dumpster area
* Check the roof regularly for debris or standing water, change HVAC filters