Join Our Team!
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Free Food
- Uniforms Provided
- Tuition Assistance
- Opportunities for advancement
- 30% employee discount at McDonald's nationwide
Our maintenance team provides top-notch support to our restaurants. We believe in letting you do you. If you're looking for a part-time job that supports your full-time ambition, you've come to the right place. Maintenance opportunities are available practically anytime.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Uses basic power tools in order to maintain the proper function of the building
- Maintains restrooms, dining areas and the kitchen by keeping them clean and up to safety and health standards
- Maintains the outside appearance of the building, parking lot and landscape.
- Filtering oil fryers daily
- Clean equipment, stock rooms and restrooms
- Unload delivery truck 2 - 3 times a week
- Clean grills and other kitchen equipment
- Maintenance of Shake Machine
- Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
The Maintenance position Requires Several Physical Demands Including
- Remaining on your feet for several hours at a time
- Servicing our deep fryers / filtering the oil
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds
- Manual dexterity, as it pertains to pressing, grabbing, pushing
- Ability to communicate and read
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, reaching
- Use of basic power tools
Apply today! Learn more about our independent franchise organization at www.jdmcds.com
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA.