Mueller Family McDonald’s cares about their employees, and that’s why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. We offer industry leading education programs and world-class training to provide opportunities that inspire confidence and foster valuable skills to help our employees thrive wherever they are on their journey. A Crew Team Member at McDonald’s is more than just a paycheck – it’s a chance to gain life sills and grow as an individual.
See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's or check us out on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!
We believe in flexibility. If you're looking for a part-time job that supports your full-time ambition, you've come to the right place. If you’re looking to start a career, we’ve got opportunities for you. Crew member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends - whatever.
You'll find out that a McDonald's crew job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses. McDonald's can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so.
So what does a member of our Crew Team get to do?
• Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
• Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals
• Prepare all of McDonald’s World Famous food
• Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun
• Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
All you'll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We'll teach you the rest. For job openings on your schedule - part time or full time - give us a try. You must be 15 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald's.
Salary and Benefits Information:
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
Along with competitive pay, a Crew Team Member at a McDonald’s Independently owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
· Optional health, vision, dental, and life insurance plus Telemedicine
· 401k plan with profit sharing and employer match
· PTO accrual and vacation time
· $2/hourly employee appreciation bonus
· Monthly and annual incentives for all employees
· No-cost tuition at Lackawanna College
· Scholarship opportunities at Keystone College and Luzerne County Community College
· Tuition Assistance through Archways to Opportunity
· English as a Second Language program
· High School Diploma Program
· Free meals
· Free uniforms
· Discounts at many local retailers including 30% at McDonald’s nationwide
· Textbook reimbursement program
· World-class paid training programs
· Advancement Opportunities
· Extra pay on major holidays
· Scheduled performance reviews
Most employees start between $11-$13 hourly plus the additional $2 bonus pay, bringing our starting salary to $13-$15 with room for growth based on experience and availability.
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. . This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.