This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the restaurant, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.
Department: Information Technology
Pay Type: Salary
Job Type: Full Time, McDonald's Experience Required
- Troubleshoot computer related problems around the store.
- Troubleshoot basic network problems dealing with switches, routers and computers.
- Maintain a routine of proactive maintenance around all work sites: including equipment cleanliness & cabling organization.
- Perform various IT Tasks and procedures in the store central office.
- Utilize in-house ticket system to document all work done per incident.
- Create weekly reports of duties and incidents completed.
- Be able to think on your feet with technology issues.
- Coordinate with ownership & administrative staff.
- Adjust to new technology and procedures provided by IT staff and McDonald's IT.
- Basic knowledge of operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of network systems and structures.
- Basic knowledge of computer peripherals and hardware.
- Be able to troubleshoot on-site incidents with minimal supervision.
- Must have transportation.
IT preferred but not required:
- Knowledge of Windows 10 operating system.
- Apple/Android knowledge with phones, tablets, and computers.
- Be able to build network wire and phone wire, CAT5e, CAT6, & CAT3 (Preferred).
- Windows server knowledge.
- Able to troubleshoot audio and video components.