College Tuition Assistance worth $2,500 - $ 3,000, every year
• Free High School Diploma Program (Includes Immediate Family)
• No Cost/Low Cost College degrees through Colorado Technical University
• Free Education advising (Includes Immediate Family)
• Leadership Development Programs w/ growth opportunity
• Discounts to every day essentials via McPerks: (*movies, restaurants, phone plans, child care and so much more!*)
• Flexible hours to fit your needs
• Discounted Meals for eligible employees
• Free Uniforms
• Friendly work environment with growth opportunities
• Employee events and celebrations
• Chance to work with a vibrant, diverse and inclusive team!
*At your local McDonald’s the health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, we use Personal Protective Equipment: (masks & gloves, wellness & temperature checks, social distancing, and enhanced cleaning of high contact areas) that not only help protect our employees, but also make them feel safe.
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
• Take out and empty trash
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
Sweeping, Moping and Detailed Cleaning
Join us today and be a part of our Family!
McDonald's Works for Me.
I’m going places. I want a satisfying career with good benefits and great opportunities for advancement. I have a lot to offer and I want to grow.
The Job for Me – Get a job that inspires your best and moves you forward. Choose your hours. Pursue your education. Build your skills and be yourself.
The Team for Me – Our people want to say YES — to working with energy and purpose, finding new talent, providing coaching and direction, honing their leadership skills, and helping to run a business that serves up delicious food and feel-good moments. Does this sound like you? You’ll fit right in.
The Company for Me – From here, you can go further than you thought possible. Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, valuable job training, and retirement benefits.
Let’s talk. Make your move.
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the restaurant, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.