The Crew Person assists management in achieving and maintaining and outstanding Quality, Excellent Service and Outstanding Cleanliness for each guest that visits our restaurant. As a member of the Crew, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
• 18+ Years Old Adult
• Outstanding Attitude and Friendliness to Guests and Fellow Employees
• Reliable and Punctual (ON TIME)
• Fast at completing tasks
• Pays attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds
• ALWAYS PUT the CUSTOMER and BUSINESS NEEDS FIRST
• Prepare and serve food to each guest using McDonald's approved procedures
• Keeps their area and station safe and clean
• Assist in training new crew members
• Arrive to work on time in a proper, clean and well-maintained uniform including non-slip shoes
• Completing assigned tasks quickly and properly
• Other duties as assigned
Along with competitive pay, a Crew Person at this Franchise owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
• Starting Rate varies by location and availability.
• 401-K with matching funds
• Medical Insurance if Qualified
• Dental Insurance if Qualified
• Vision Insurance if Qualified
• AFLAC Insurance Plans
• Pre-tax HSA spending accounts
• Same day pay, work today and get partial payment today
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Time Off
• Regular reviews for rate increases
• Free Non-Slip Shoes
• Free Uniforms
• Free break food
• Discounted food while off duty
• Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition
assistance and English classes as a second language
• Educational Scholarship Opportunities
• Yearly Service Recognition
• Birthday Celebration
• Daily Rewards Program
• McDPerks Discount Rewards Program
• Referral Bonus Program
• YMCA discounted membership
• National Employee 30% Discount at other Participating McDonalds
See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's
McDonald's Works for Me.
I’m going places. I want a satisfying career with good benefits and great opportunities for advancement. I have a lot to offer and I want to grow.
The Job for Me – Get a job that inspires your best and moves you forward. Choose
your hours. Pursue your education. Build your skills and be yourself.
The Team for Me – Our people want to say YES — to working with energy and purpose, finding new talent, providing
coaching and direction, honing their leadership skills, and helping to run a business that serves up delicious food and feel-good moments. Does this sound like you? You’ll fit right in.
The Company for Me – From here, you can go further than you thought possible. Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, valuable job training, and retirement benefits.
Let’s talk. Make your move.
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA. Only the franchisee is
responsible for employment matters at the restaurant, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and
evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.