Rawden Joint Ventures McDonald’s Restaurants
McDonald’s and its independent franchisees care about their employees and that’s why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. By offering industry-leading education programs and world-class training, we provide opportunities that inspire confidence and foster valuable skills to help employees thrive wherever they are on their
journey, whether they stay at McDonald’s or go elsewhere. A Crew Team Member at McDonald’s is more than just a paycheck – it’s a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual.
See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's
We believe in letting you do you. Crew member opportunitiesare available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends - whatever.
So what does a member of our Crew Team get to do??
• Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
• Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals
• Prepare all of McDonald’s World Famous food
• Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun
• Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
All you'll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We'll teach you the rest. For job openings on your schedule - part time or full time - give us a try. You must be 14 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald's.
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
• No cost Archways to Opportunity education programs including
- English Language courses
- High School completion courses
- Upfront college tuition assistance at your choice of accredited schools (up to $3,000/year)
- 100% tuition covered at Colorado Tech University (earn your Associate or Bachelor’s Degree)
• Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow
• Employee Referral Program ($200/employee referred)
• Flexible scheduling
• 401k with Employer Match (after service requirement met)
• Doctor on Demand (10 FREE telehealth visits per year for you and your dependents)
• Health Insurance (after service requirement)
• Paid Time Off
• Free Food while you work (and 30% off when you aren’t working)
• Free Uniforms
• Report Card recognition program (up to $400/year)
• Discount Perks (coupons and deals for your favorite stores and entertainment venues)
The lawyers chiming in:
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant.