Rawden Joint Ventures McDonald's Restaurants
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA.
Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. But some managers also lead Departments. These managers’ responsibilities may include managing assigned Systems, like Training, Food Safety, and Inventory Management, setting goals, delegating tasks to their teams, following up, and reporting results back to their team and other managers.
The Guest Service Department Manager’s responsibilities may include making sure Crew and Managers deliver a great customer experience, that sales promotions are done well, that all service staff are trained in service procedures, and that the Front Counter McCafé and Drive-Thru areas are organized for the best service.
The Kitchen Department Manager’s responsibilities may include making sure the restaurant delivers great quality food to customers, and fast, that food is always safe, that food cost is controlled, and that all kitchen staff are trained in production procedures, including new items that are added to the menu.
The People Department Manager’s responsibilities may include making sure the restaurant hires qualified crew, trains them well, and schedules them to meet restaurant sales and profit goals. This manager’s responsibilities may also include making sure Crew get off to a good start at the restaurant and that they are recognized and motivated throughout their time working there.
Previous managerial experience is preferred, ideally within a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment. We’re looking for positive team players with flexible schedules who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald’s environment.
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
Along with competitive pay (up to $20/hr), a Manager at a Rawden Joint Ventures' owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
• No cost Archways to Opportunity education programs including
- English Language courses
- High School completion courses
- Upfront college tuition assistance at your choice of accredited schools (up to $3,000/year)
- 100% tuition covered at Colorado Tech University (earn your Associate or Bachelor’s Degree)
• Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow
• Free 30-day DART bus pass
• Employee Referral Program ($200/employee referred)
• Flexible scheduling
• 401k with Employer Match (after service requirement met)
• Doctor on Demand (10 FREE telehealth visits per year for you and your dependents)
• Health Insurance (after service requirement met) *Dental/Vision/STD/Life for Assistants and above
• Paid Time Off
• Free Food while you work (and 30% off when you aren’t working)
• Free Uniforms
• Report Card recognition program (up to $400/year)
• Discount Perks (coupons and deals for your favorite stores and entertainment venues)
We are an equal opportunity employer, value diversity at our company, pride ourselves on being inclusive and do not discriminate.
The lawyers chiming in:
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant.