Whether you're looking for part-time or full-time work to support your next step, you've come to the right place! Team member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends - whenever works for you.
In addition to competitive pay*, a Guest Experience Leader Member at this Franchise owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
• Benefits & Perks
• Flexible hours to fit your needs
• Dental, health and vision insurance
• Paid sick leave
• Free/Discounted Meals during work-shift.
• Free Uniforms
• World Class Training and advancement opportunities
• Archways to Opportunity program which includes:
• English classes to improve your English skills.
• Earn a high school diploma
• Up to $2500 in college Tuition per year.
• Earn your college degree
• Free career advising
• Enhanced Safety Measures
• Friendly work environment with growth opportunities
• Employee events and celebrations
• Chance to work with a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive team!
How do Guest Experience Leaders play a key role in the restaurant?
• Greeting guests and communicating with them while ordering
• Offering help with using the ordering kiosks
• Offering assistance to those in need of some extra hands
• Checking with them once they have their food to make sure they’re satisfied, or to see if they need anything else
• Ensuring kids receive a kid treat
• Handling any concerns
• Communicating with the restaurant team to provide feedback and recommendations
All you’ll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We’ll teach you the rest.
*Based on experience and availability