This posting is for a role with an independent McDonald’s franchisee.
We are hiring motivated part-time Guest Experience Leaders!
Start moving forward safely today – McDonald’s corporate-owned and franchise restaurants have over
50 procedures in place to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of Crew Members, customers, and the
Start building your future today - Build your skills through world-class training and pursue your
education. We offer college tuition assistance, free high school completion programs, free English
language classes, and even career advising to help employees achieve their goals.
Start a flexible schedule today - Get a job that fits your life and encourages you to balance what’s
important to you.
Start a feel-good moment and start your application today!
The Guest Experience Leader interacts with the guest at every stage of the Customer Journey by:
• Checking in with guests to inquire about the food and restaurant experience, ensuring that they
have everything they need
• Expertly handle guest concerns and know when it is appropriate to bring an issue to
• Assisting guests with the self-order kiosks and troubleshooting common issues
• Partnering with other restaurant employees to ensure that the restaurant is clean, well
maintained, and ready to meet guests’ needs at all times
• Paying special attention to assist families with children and guests with special needs (e.g.,
getting down on one knee when talking to a child, carrying trays, helping to find seating)
• Sharing the latest restaurant promotions and special offers with guests, including deals on the
Mobile Order & Pay app
• Identifying potential areas of improvement and sharing these opportunities with management
A job as a Guest Experience Leader at a McDonald’s Corporate owned restaurant gives you the chance to grow your skills and meet great people, while earning some outstanding benefits opportunities along the way. Those can include:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• 401k with matching contributions after year and must be at least 21 y/o
• Unpaid Leaves of Absence
• Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
• Discount programs
• Free meals / meal discounts
Starting Wage begins at $10/hour.
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.