The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
• Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
• Take out and empty trash compactor
• Change light bulbs
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris.
• Assist Team in Serving Customers
Along with competitive pay, a Maintenance Person at a McDonald’s Corporate owned restaurant is eligible for benefits including:
• paid vacation
• Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
• Free Break Meals
• Discounted Meals
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.