• $21.75+ per hour (or we will match your current wage)
• $23.25+ per hour (for any time/any day availability)
• Frequent increases to hourly wage to reflect your skill level
• Paid vacation!
• Tuition assistance (100% for select programs or up to $3k per year)
• Online classes for a High School Diploma (you or immediate family!)
• Free food (during shift), 70% discounted food (days off)
• 30% discounted food at all other McDonald's in the USA (friends and family too!)
• 401(k) (and company matching!)
• Insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision, disability, life)
• Paid time off
• Flexible, predictable schedule
• Bonuses/Incentives in your restaurant
• Growth opportunities (GMs and Supervisors start their journey here!)
In this role, you would oversee shifts every week and make sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. You would provide leadership to Crew and other Managers during a shift to ensure outstanding Quality, Service and Cleanliness to customers. Shift Managers also play an important role in running great restaurants by:
• Supervising food safety and cleanliness procedures to ensure the team is meeting McDonald's standards
• Communicating effectively with Crew and the next Shift Managers to help them prepare to run a great shift, too
• Achieving targets during their shifts and help departments meet their goals
• Taking action to monitor safety, security, inventory and profitability
• Managing Crew schedules and encouraging high performance during their shift
• Providing exceptional customer service and quality food production
• Training new team members on critical job functions
Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald’s standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too. Shift Managers may also be responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned Departments meet their goals.
Previous leadership experience is preferred, ideally within a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment. We’re looking for positive team players with a flexible schedule who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald’s environment. You must be 18 years or older to be a manager in our corporate owned and operated restaurants.
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.