Restaurant General Managers - Salary from $55k-68k/yr.*
Salaried Assistant Managers - Salary from $42-$52k/yr.*
*(depends on experience, restaurant volume and hours of operation)
- Our General Manager are responsible for running a well-trained, properly staffed and profitable restaurant as well as making sure the restaurant meets McDonald’s critical customer standards of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness.
These standards are high, so this is a big job!
- The General Manager works closely with their supervisor to set the restaurant’s goals and creates a plan to achieve the goals. To meet these restaurant goals, the General Manager doesn’t work alone. He or she leads a team of Managers that has specific responsibilities in the restaurant. This means helping the Management team to set their own goals, following up on their progress, and providing coaching and direction to improve their Departments. By improving the Departments, the restaurant improves!
The General Manager is also responsible for hiring and developing their managers and crew to make sure that the restaurant has the right team to lead into the future.
Ideal candidates should have previous General Manager experience running high volume locations. A background in quick service restaurants is strongly desired, or experience in hospitality or retail. You must be 18 years or older to be a manager in our corporate owned and operated restaurants.
Along with competitive pay, our salaried General & Assistant Managers at our restaurants are eligible for incredible benefits including:
- 14-21 days paid vacation.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Continuing Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance ($3000/yr) and English classes as a second language
- Access to Retirement Plans
- McDonald's stock vesting program
- Short- and Long-Term Disability, life and accident insurance
- Bonus Program (10%) of annual salary
- Personal Vehicle Allowances