McDonald's Works for Me.
I'm going places. I want to have fun, I like to be challenged, and I need a schedule that works for me.
The Job for Me – Get a job that fits your life, inspires your best, and moves you forward. Choose your hours. Pursue your education. Build your skills and be yourself.
The Team for Me – Our people want to say YES — to working with energy and purpose, learning new skills, serving delicious food and creating feel-good moments with our guests. Does this sound like you? You'll fit right in.
The Place for Me – From here, you can go further than you thought possible. Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, high school completion programs, English language courses and valuable job skills.
We are committed to being America's best first job. Let's talk. Make your move.
See a day in the life of a Guest Experience Lead at McDonald's
We believe in letting you do you. If you're looking for a part-time job that supports your full-time ambition, you've come to the right place. And right now we have an awesome opportunity for Guest Experience Leaders to work in our restaurant between the hours of 8am and 8pm. The Guest Experience Leader gets to create feel-good moments everyday with customers by:
• Greeting guests and communicating with them while ordering
• Offering help with using the ordering kiosks
• Offering assistance to those in need of some extra hands
• Checking with them once they have their food to make sure they’re satisfied, or to see if they need anything else
• Ensuring kids receive a kid treat
• Handling any concerns
• Communicating with the restaurant team to provide feedback and recommendations
All you'll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We'll teach you the rest. We offer great pay, tremendous benefits and a chance to grow like you wouldn’t believe. Sound good? Give us a try! You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Guest Experience Leader at corporate owned and operated McDonald's restaurant.
A job as a Guest Experience Leader at a McDonald’s Corporate owned restaurant gives you the chance to grow your skills and meet great people, while earning some outstanding benefits opportunities along the way. Those can include:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• 401k with matching contributions
• Paid time off equal to 2% of gross earnings
• Unpaid Leaves of Absence
• Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
• Discount programs
• Free meals / meal discounts