The Maintenance/Janitorial Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
• Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
• Take out and empty trash
• Starting Pay $15.50/hr.
• Free Telehealth Insurance
• Daily Pay available
• Paid Vacation
• Free online tuition with Colorado Tech
• $2500 Tuition assistance per year to any accredited college
• Free online High School completion program
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available
• IRA Payroll Deduction Program
• Free Meals on the Clock and 30% off anytime
• Semi-Annual performance reviews
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
You must be 18 years of age to apply for this position.