This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the restaurant, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.
McDonald's Works for Me.
I’m going places. I want a satisfying career with good benefits and great opportunities for advancement. I have a lot to offer and I want to grow.
The Job for Me – Get a job that inspires your best and moves you forward. Choose your hours. Pursue your education. Build your skills and be yourself.
The Team for Me – Our people want to say YES — to working with energy and purpose, finding new talent, providing coaching and direction, honing their leadership skills, and helping to run a business that serves up delicious food and feel-good moments. Does this sound like you? You’ll fit right in.
The Company for Me – From here, you can go further than you thought possible. Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, valuable job training, and retirement benefits.
Let’s talk. Make your move.
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
• Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
• Take out and empty trash compactor
• Change light bulbs
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
Along with competitive pay, a Maintenance Person at a McDonald’s Corporate owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
• 15-25 days paid vacation
• 10 paid holidays and 8-week sabbatical every 10 years
• Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
• Short- and Long-Term Disability, life and accident insurance
• Paid Leaves of Absence
• Service awards
• Employee Resource Connection
• Adoption Assistance
• Matching gifts program