We offer a friendly working environment with great benefits including free uniforms, free meals, flexible schedule, health insurance, tuition programs for GED and college, and much more. We are a family owned business and take great pride in our restaurants and our employees.
In this position, you will assist our managers and crew in achieving and maintaining the restaurant's equipment, facilities and the overall cleanliness of the restaurant's interior and exterior. We're looking for a self-directed individual who notices when things need to get done, and develops a working plan to maintain restaurant operations, cleanliness and safety.
You will be responsible for:
• Unloading delivery truck of food, paper and operating supplies twice weekly, and maintaining the organization and cleanliness of dry and refrigerated storage areas.
• Leading all maintenance and janitorial duties of indoor and outdoor facilities, including kitchen, storage, service and dining areas, equipment, oil fryers, lighting, parking lot, HVAC and exhaust units, roof, windows and trash areas.
• Having a basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting and other minor repairs
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: • Filtering oil fryers daily • Maintaining outside grounds • Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms • Unload delivery truck 2 times a week • Take out and empty trash compactor • Change light bulbs • Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris • Mop interior floors and pressure wash parking lots as needed· • Keeping the freezer, cooler and dry goods area organized at all times QUALIFICATIONS: Previous managerial experience is preferred, ideally within a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment. We're looking for positive team players with flexible schedules who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald's environment. You must be 18 years or older to be a manager in our corporate owned and operated restaurants. • Ability to Read and Write • Possess Basic Computer Knowledge • Have a positive attitude • Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment • Work as a member of a team • Manage Time effectively • Hospitality knowledge and training PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This position can be physically demanding. The employee may be required to stand for extended periods of time, lift objects up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and do repetitive tasks with few breaks. Must be able to bend and stoop frequently. This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
• You must enjoys a regular routine and following company procedures.
• You must have a mature, professional attitude and plenty of energy.
• You are comfortable working with our Area Supervisor and General Manager to learn specific instructions on restaurant equipment.