This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by McGuire Management, LLC and not McDonald’s USA. McGuire Management, LLC owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However, McGuire Management, LLC is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, McGuire Management, LLC will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the restaurant, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.
The maintenance person is a critical member of the restaurant team. It is this person's responsibility to ensure that our building, equipment, and grounds remain detail cleaned, organized, and ready for our crew and customers.
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
• Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
• Take out and empty trash compactor
• Change light bulbs
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
Along with competitive pay, a Maintenance Person at McGuire Management, LLC is eligible for incredible benefits including:
• Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language AND access to the McGuire #TrueBlue Education Partnership with MTSU
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.