Rawden Joint Ventures McDonald’s Restaurants
McDonald’s and its independent franchisees care about their employees and that’s why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. By offering industry-leading education programs and world-class training, we provide opportunities that inspire confidence and foster valuable skills to help employees thrive wherever they are on their
journey, whether they stay at McDonald’s or go elsewhere. A Crew Team Member at McDonald’s is more than just a paycheck – it’s a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual.
See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
• Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
• Take out and empty trash compactor
• Change light bulbs
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
• Competitive wages (up to $16/hr)
• No cost Archways to Opportunity education programs including
- English Language courses
- High School completion courses
- Upfront college tuition assistance at your choice of accredited schools (up to $3,000/year)
- 100% tuition covered at Colorado Tech University (earn your Associate or Bachelor’s Degree)
• Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow
• Employee Referral Program ($200/employee referred)
• Flexible scheduling
• 401k with Employer Match (after service requirement met)
• Doctor on Demand (10 FREE telehealth visits per year for you and your dependents)
• Health Insurance (after service requirement met)
• Paid Time Off
• Free Food while you work (and 30% off when you aren’t working)
• Free Uniforms
• Report Card recognition program (up to $400/year)
• Discount Perks (coupons and deals for your favorite stores and entertainment venues)
We are an equal opportunity employer, value diversity at our company, pride ourselves on being inclusive and do not discriminate.
The lawyers chiming in:
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant.