McDonald’s and its independent franchisees care about their employees and that’s why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. By offering industry-leading education programs and world-class training, we provide opportunities that inspire confidence and foster valuable skills to help employees thrive wherever they are on their journey, whether they stay at McDonald’s or go elsewhere. There is a reason more than 80% of employees are proud to work at McDonald’s and would recommend working at one of our restaurants. A Crew Team Member at McDonald’s is more than just a paycheck – it’s a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual. And for anyone willing to take advantage of these opportunities…we’re committed to becoming America’s Best First Job.
See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's
We believe in letting you do you. If you're looking for a part-time job that supports your full-time ambition, you've come to the right place. Crew member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends - whatever.
You'll find out that a McDonald's crew job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses. McDonald's can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so.
So what does a member of our Crew Team get to do??
• Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
• Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals
• Prepare all of McDonald’s World Famous food
• Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun
• Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
All you'll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We'll teach you the rest. For job openings on your schedule - part time or full time - give us a try. You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald's.
A job as a Member at a McDonald’s restaurant gives you the chance to grow your skills and meet great people, while earning some outstanding benefits opportunities along the way. Those may include:
• Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
• Service awards
• Discount programs
• Meal discounts
• High School Diploma program: all courses online
• Tuition Assistance
• Colorado Tech University: our partner school, you can attend with as little as $0 out of pocket tuition
• Opportunities for advancement